Note: Only IATIS members can vote in these elections. Information posted here and on the IATIS website to ensure full transparency of the process.
During 2015, nominations were requested for the IATIS Executive Council to take over from January 1 2016. The nominations for the fifteen ordinary positions on the Council are listed below, along with biographical information for each nominee. Members will soon receive an email from the “BigPulse” online voting service detailing how to cast votes. Please keep an eye open for an email from this service. Also note that the email will go to the address you supplied during registration of membership. Members are requested to view all nominees’ biographical information here before casting their votes. The fifteen nominees with the highest number of votes will be deemed elected. The current Executive Council is pleased to announce the following unopposed elected candidates.
- President – Professor Loredana Polezzi, University of Cardiff, UK [Bio Information]
- Co-Vice-President – Professor Silvia Hansen-Schirra, Johannes Gutenberg University, Germany [Bio Information]
- Co-Vice President – Professor Sehnaz Tahir Gürçaglar, Bogaziçi University, Turkey [Bio Information]
- Chair – Dr. Sue-Ann Harding, Hamad bin Khalifa University, Qatar [Bio Information]
- Secretary/Treasurer – Dr. Rebecca Tipton, University of Manchester, UK [Bio Information]